I can see that you are my kind of Grandma... (in other words we are a lot alike) right down on the floor with the kids enjoying the simple life.
Also... my hubby has given his bed up too so you are married to a good man.
I know you don't know me at all. But I have been following Canyon and Sawyer for awhile and I wanted to Thank YOU for making me smile with the sink bath time (I do that here too).
I can see that you are my kind of Grandma... (in other words we are a lot alike) right down on the floor with the kids enjoying the simple life.
ReplyDeleteAlso...
my hubby has given his bed up too so you are married to a good man.
I know you don't know me at all. But I have been following Canyon and Sawyer for awhile and I wanted to Thank YOU for making me smile with the sink bath time (I do that here too).
Merry Christmas!
ToOdLeS.
Sheila in Nevada